- Founded in 1743, the Moët & Chandon estate is the largest of the champagne region
- Moët Impérial is the house’s iconic champagne – vibrant, generous and alluring
- A balanced assemblage of over 100 wines with 30 Percent- 40 Percent pinot noir, 30 Percent – 40 Percent pinot meunier, 20 Percent – 30 Percent chardonnay
- A fresh crisp palate reveals white-fleshed fruits (apple, pear, white peach), citrus fruits, floral notes (lime blossom), elegant hints of brioche and fresh nuts.
- Moët Impérial can be served throughout the meal, from aperitif to dessert. It pairs perfectly with sushi, scallops, oysters, white fish, white meats or white fruits.
Moët & Chandon Imperial 750ml
Moët et Chandon’s Brut Impérial, the House’s non-vintage cuvée, is still the number one best-selling non-vintage Champagne. Enticing with green apple and citrus fruit notes, it has an impressive depth and elegance.